Tuesday, June 28, 2011
The Cork Music Show : Sunday June 26th
As posted last week (see here) the Sunday just past (June 26th) saw Suzy Bleu and myself host The Cork Music Show for the very first time and, after a few early expected technical hiccups, I think the show went pretty well!
A big thank you to Alan White who popped into the studio for a chat and to participate in The Cork Music Show Challenge with Alan scoring 3/5 answering questions on The Beatles. We were also treated to a beautiful live acoustic version of "What Would You Say" which featured on RTE's Fade Street not so long ago.
Tune in next Sunday 4-5pm on 100.5FM if you are in the Cork area.
The full playlist for the show broadcast on Sunday 26th June was :
01. The Frank & Walters : After All
02. Alan White : Shambles
03. Alan White : What Would You Say (Live from The Cork FM studio)
04. Waiting Room : Another Take
05. The David Nelligan Thing : Song For Everyone
06. Hooray For Humans : Already Sleeping
07. Leaflog : Mayday
08. KVX : ...Lights Out. New Lantern
09. John Blek & The Rats : Take Me Home
10. Ger Wolfe : Queen Of Summer
11. Boa Morte : Wooden Floor
12. Versives : Fall From Skies
13. Agitate The Gravel : Interval