So another week comes to a close in this never-ending month of January. The Cork gig guide is nearly expired but there are still a couple of gems that you can make before the end of the weekend not to mention the guides for elsewhere (click here for Dublin and here for everywhere else).
For a round-up on what else has been happening on the blog take a quick looksy below.
- Playlists from Monday and Friday
- Private Residence Underground are back - click here for more
- A Winged Victory for the Sullen wow the Half Moon - click here to read review
- 2012 starts to pick up some momentum new release-wise - click here for this week's highlights
- Interview with The Dying Seconds - click here to read
- New music from C. O'Neill & Co., The Hard Ground and Slow Place Like Home - click here, here and here respectively
- Opera House launch Spring programme - click here for more