Literary pop artist Myles Manley has announced a slew of tour dates spread across Ireland over a two week period to celebrate the release of Rocknroll Vicar/Rocknroll Priest.
The 9-song collection of "high-energy, smash-hit popular songs, and sentimental dirges, about loss of faith, anger, lack of money, dislocation" will be released on October 17th, the same night the tour begins in Whelan's of Wexford Street (Dublin). Folk-punk quartet Trumpets of Jericho - one of the best new bands to come out of Ireland in years - support in the capital as well as when Manley comes southward to visit legendary Parliament Street venue Fred Zeppelins on Sunday week.
Myles Manley and The Little People Tour dates
- Oct 17th: Whelan's (Dublin) with Trumpets of Jericho
- Oct 18th: John Daly's, (Mullingar) with TBA
- Oct 19th: Pine Lodge, (Myrtleville, Co. Cork) with The Vincents
- Oct 21st: Fred Zeppelin's (Cork) with Trumpets of Jericho
- Oct 27th: The Swagman (Sligo) with The Vincents This Side Up
- Oct 28th: Sandinos (Derry) with Our Krypton Son w/
- Oct 30th: Auntie Annie's (Belfast) with TBA
- Nov 1st: Dolans (Limerick) with TBA
- Nov 2nd: Roisin Dubh (Galway) with Rural Savage
For more on Myles Manley visit:
- Rocknroll Vicar/Rocknroll Priest by Myles Manley will be released on Oct 17th
- RSVP to official Facebook event here