Fancy a dancey in Nancy's?! No seriously...
Instrumental titans The Great Ocean Divide and genre-garglers Elk team up for a five date tour of Ireland including a Thursday night stop-off on Barrack Street. The former - last spotted down Leeside way on the opposite side of the street when Family Planning, Chirps and their good selves took no prisoners in An Realt Dearg - are bracing themselves for a 2013 album release, due any day now.
Full list of tour dates:
- January 24th - Nancy Spain's, Cork
- January 25th - Whelan's, Dublin
- January 26th - Shortt's, Waterford
- February 1st - Roisin Dubh, Galway
- February 2nd - The Blind Pig, Limerick
For more on Elk visit:
For more on The Great Ocean Divide visit:
- The Great Ocean Divide, Elk and Let's Run To The Philosopher's play Nancy Spain's, Cork on Thursday 24th January