Members of some of Cork's finest contemporary bands are throwing away the songbooks in favour of a regular Monday night meet-up in Gulpd beginning May 6th. The Altered Hours, Saint Yorda and The Great Balloon Race all contribute to a new night with a simple yet fearless ethos of "plug-in-and-play" which is free for all to enter running every Monday night in May.
- 6th May - Cathal MacGabhan, Marcus Gordon & Dan Walsh
- 13th May - Jonathan MacNicholas, David Duffy & Dan Walsh
- 20th May - James Fortune, Patrick Cullen & Dan Walsh
- 27th May - Kevin Terry, Roslyn Steer & Dan Walsh
- Improvised Mondays to take place in Gulpd Café (Triskel Arts Centre), Cork every Monday in May
- Entry is FREE
Follow The G-Man on: Facebook -- Twitter -- Pinterest -- Mixcloud -- This Is My Jam -- exfm -- Soundcloud -- Bloglovin'