Another busy busy week in G-world. This usage of G is becoming a little ego-maniacal but can you have any sort of ego when you are labelling yourself with such a ridiculous name as The G-Man? Yes you say? Oh.
For those weekend readers or those peeps who just love a good summary below lies a few links to what's been going on this week in the world of The G-Man.
- Playlists from Monday and Friday
- Interview with Paper Dollhouse ahead of next weekend's Irish tour - click here to read
- Competition!!!! - click here to win tickets to The Henry Girls in Cork
- Super extra exclusive stream of Trumpets of Jericho - click here to listen
- New stuff - click here for this week's highlights
- Still a little bit of the Cork gig guide left to mull over - click here
- An Realt Dearg closes... - click here to read the sad, sad news
And loads, loads more on